In-Person Worship Protocols
- If you are feeling ill or have any symptoms of illness, please view the service from home. We will continue to live-stream the service through Zoom and Facebook, and the service will also be posted on our website and YouTube channel.
- Entrance to the building may be through the parking lot entrance or the Charlotte St. entrance.
- Everyone is required to wear masks indoors regardless of vaccination status.
- The greeter will record names of attendees in the event that contract tracing is necessary.
- Please sit only in open pews and maintain social distancing.
- Windows and doors will be open and the ceiling fans on. Please dress accordingly.
- Congregational singing is permitted.
- Should you be exposed to, show any symptoms of or be diagnosed with COVID-19 within two weeks of attending worship in the Sanctuary, please contact the church office.
For those not comfortable with attending in person worship, the service will continue to be made available at 9:15AM on our:
• Website – http://www.gracechurchpottstown.com
• Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/GLCPottstown
• YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKgJA-RV1AwzJW5LhKr67uA
Holiday Office Closing
The Church Office will be closed from Wednesday November 25 through Monday, November 29 for the Thanksgiving Holiday.
Once again we will be taking orders for poinsettia plants to adorn the Sanctuary for our Christmas Eve service. Plants are $10.00 each. Please use the form found in this bulletin to place your order by December 5. The order form can be found using this link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y8wsaRY-kFq6hW7Xm0VmAKxaP8WWfrQD/view?usp=sharing.
Christmas Eve Music
Once again, Grace will be offering an extended prelude prior to our Christmas Eve service. Following our COVID protocols, those participating would be socially distanced behind the altar (using the broadcasting microphone). Small groups will have the option to use the same microphone, or several if they prefer to be spaced apart. If you are interested in sharing your gift of music with us for Christmas Eve, please contact Phyllis at firstname.lastname@example.org Phil at email@example.com. All music will need to be covered under our copyright licenses to be used.
First Tuesday Bible Study Resumes
Join us at the home of Kitty Pell on Tuesday, December 7 at 9:45 AM. For more information, call 610-326-3923.
Sunday Morning Book Club
Held on the third Sunday of the month at 10:15am in the lounge. At our next meeting on December 19 we will choose books for 2022. Please join us!
Council Members Needed!
Would you like to better serve your church… and God?
Would you like to be more active in your church?
Would you like to have a say in how things are done?
Would you like to be part of a nice group of people?
Surely you have just 2 hours a month for a council meeting!
We need 2 or 3 people to fill upcoming council vacancies. Please prayerfully consider serving.
If not YOU….who?
Please contact JoAnn Bardman or Rosalie Zukauskas if interested.
2021 Church Council
Brian Bryson – President
Catherine Barton – Secretary
Cheryl Detweiler – Treasurer
Catherine (Kiti) Williams
The minutes from the October meeting of Grace’s Church Council are available in the church office and online. You can find them at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16aFnQbuxxFQrYztyobEAbcdRtVuZzDUS/view?usp=sharing.
Call For A New Pastor – In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic the call process continues to slowly move forward. Candidates are in short supply and for that reason the process is taking longer than anticipated. Please keep our Call Committee in your prayers.
Hospital Visitations – Due to HIPPA (privacy) regulations, hospitals no longer contact the church when members have been admitted. Should you or someone you know be in need of a visit while in the hospital, please let the church office know. Visitation protocols have changed numerous times throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, so visits will be made based on the protocols in place at the time.
Building Use – if you are interested in renting the building for a gathering, or if your group is interested in meeting space, please contact the church office. Use at this time is being considered on a case-by-case basis.